Directory of SRA members - Research services
Individuals listed here are members of the SRA; organisations have at least one member. Use the categories on the left to filter searches - you can only search under one category at a time.
If you are commissioning research we encourage you to read and abide by our guidance on good practice. Please note that the SRA is unable to vouch for any person or organisation shown here.
Chrysalis Research is a thriving research agency specialising in education and health.
We formed Chrysalis Research in 2010 to support organisations looking to achieve their goals through having a positive social impact in the education and health sectors. We achieve this through our values and research ethos which is recognised by our clients and consistently demonstrated by our researchers:
• We are collaborative and responsive in the way we work with clients
• We are committed to helping our clients to achieve their goals
• We are passionate about the sector and making a difference
• We are transparent in the way we run our business and conduct research
• We are expert at researching our sectors and supporting social impact
• We provide research that is insightful and that provides clients with a clear direction.
Our core team of six mixed-method researchers has extensive experience of education and health research and policy, and a strong understanding of the education and health sectors’ audiences. As a team, we have a great deal of experience conducting research with a range of audiences who use and work within the education and skills sectors, including teachers, opinion leaders, adult learners, young people and employers.
Our research helps inform planning, implementation and evaluation across a number of different areas:
• The public sector – policy development, consultations, funding decisions and communications planning.
• The commercial sector – qualifications and product development, the development and evaluation of corporate social responsibility activity.
• The voluntary sector – strategic review, identifying fundraising opportunities, designing and evaluating public engagement or awareness campaigns.
We handle research projects from briefing stage to reporting. We can also support the dissemination of findings and advise on the implementation of communication campaigns, interventions and policy initiatives.