Directory of SRA members - Research services
Individuals listed here are members of the SRA; organisations have at least one member. Use the categories on the left to filter searches - you can only search under one category at a time.
If you are commissioning research we encourage you to read and abide by our guidance on good practice. Please note that the SRA is unable to vouch for any person or organisation shown here.
Stephen is a senior advisor to the cultural, creative and tech industries.
Specialising in strategy, policy and economic analysis for the film, games, music and arts sectors, Stephen has over ten years of practitioner and consulting experience as a public servant, as an independent consultant and as a project manager.
Stephen is a manager at the international consultancy Nordicity, and advisor to the Mayor of London’s London Music Board, the Raze Collective and London Queer Spaces Network, and the UK Music fiscal incentives committee.
He is an adjudicator for FACTOR (Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings), BreakOut West and SaskMusic, and a business mentor for Bootstrap-Peabody Enterprise Bootcamp. He has served as a broadcast expert witness at the Senate of Canada, as vice-chair and trustee of London-based charity Rowan Arts, and as social media ambassador for Hootsuite UK.
Select clients include:
* Arts Council England
* Bristol Bottle Yard Studios
* British Council
* British Film Institute (BFI)
* Bootstrap Company
* Canadian Heritage (PCH)
* Canadian Independent Music Association (CIMA)
* Creative Scotland
* Department for Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS)
* Department of Canadian Heritage (PCH)
* European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
* Greater London Authority (GLA) & Mayor of London
* Harrow Council
* Information Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
* Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
* Manitoba Music
* Music/Musique NB
* Music PEI
* New Media Manitoba
* On Screen Manitoba
* PRS for Music Foundation
* Screen Yorkshire
* Southwark Studios
* UK Theatre & Society of London Theatre (SOLT)
* V&A Museum
* Welsh Government
Professional areas of interest include:
* Economic and social impact analyses
* Programme and project evaluations
* International benchmarking
* Strategy development
To find refuge from his love of cities, culture and urban development, Stephen is an active cyclist, runner, canoer and outdoors enthusiast.